Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fwd: hey, you want one of these?


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darren Hardy <Darren@darrenhardy.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:30 AM
Subject: hey, you want one of these?
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com

Hi,

Would you like one of these…

Or at least the success/resources it takes to buy one?

That's Conrad's "boat" btw.
They guy I have been trying to introduce to you.

On it is where he taught me his "Sacred Focus System".
What he attributes all his success ($$ with a 'B' x3!).

I've used it myself for 4 full years.
It freaking works. 5X'ed my results.
And this year I'm on track to double that.
(Yes, your math is right. That makes 10X in 5 years).

I tried to tell you about it last week.

Not sure if you got my emails. :-/

Anyhoo, you can grab it now.

I'm doing my dangest to pay this forward.
It's been so amazing for me and my life I almost feel guilty.
(Catholic upbringing will do that to you!)

Hey, forget the yacht (not my jam either).
How about more success to go on better vacations?
Drive a nicer car? Hipper clothes?
Pay off that haunting debt?
Give more to your favorite charity?
Buy an imaginary friend (for real)?

Whatever floats your boat (<-see what I did there?)…
This system will help you get it.

If it doesn't work for you ask for your money back.
It's free, so… :-P

At least check it out.

Okay,


João


%%


%%DH out!

-Darren
#BeTheException

Darren Hardy | Darren@DarrenHardy.com | DarrenHardy.com

 

 

 

 

 

© Darren Hardy, LLC
100 S. Pointe Drive, #2809
Miami Beach, FL 33139
USA

 

 

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails


No comments:

Post a Comment